The Viborg Shirt Project

A hand sewn viking shirt based on the Viborg find.   


The following photos are showing the shirt in various stages of completion and to show the various seam treatments in different areas of the shirt.











The following photos are of the completed shirt.  Note: the trim was woven by Katla of Viborg.  She contribruted the trim for this project as the recipient had helped her get set up on her first Pennsic.














This is the display I had at Pennsic.


Here is the shirt being worn by it's recipient.  He was quite happy with the shirt and the fit.



At another time, if I can find the file, I'll add the "Documentation" I wrote for the shirt at the display.   The file and I are currently not on the same computer......   Anyways, hope you enjoyed the photos.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C3 Challenge Mid-month(ish) Update

Entering the Calontir Clothing Challenge

Getting Ready for 2014